Whatever skin or facial rejuvenation needs you may have, Nease Cosmetic Surgery has you covered. Dr. Carey Nease, triple board-certified facial plastic surgeon, leads a stellar team of professionals in performing transformational procedures to residents of Scottsboro, Ft. Payne, Huntsville, and the surrounding communities of northern Alabama.
What is a Medical Spa?
A medical spa, often referred to by its nickname, MedSpa, is a clinical setting offering aesthetic treatments and procedures that are medical grade level. This can include laser treatments, chemical peels, dermal fillers, neurotoxins and fat injections. Nease Cosmetic Surgery is pleased to offer a wide variety of skin and non-surgical facial rejuvenation procedures.
How Much Do MedSpa Services Cost in North Alabama and Huntsville area?
- Laser Hair Removal average cost $250
- Chemical Peels average cost $300-$500
- Microneedling average cost $300-600
- Dermal Fillers and Injectables average cost $500
- Fat Transfer and Injections average cost $2,500-$4,000
- Lip Injections average cost $500
- Liquid Rhinoplasty average cost $1000
- Liquid Facelift average cost $2000
- PRP Facelift average cost $1000
- Laser Skin Resurfacing average cost $500-$1500
- Laser Skin Tightening average cost $500-1500
- Scar Treatment average cost $900
- Cyst Mole Removal average cost $300/each
What Are the Benefits of Medical Spa Treatments?
Medical spa treatments offer men and women many aesthetic and anti-aging benefits, including:
- Non-invasive and non-surgical options
- Little to zero downtime
- No anesthesia required
- Anti-aging skin care procedures
- The ability to reduce excess or unwanted wrinkles, hair, and fat
Schedule Your MedSpa Consultation
To schedule a complimentary consultation or find out more about how our medical spa treatments can benefit you, contact us today. Nease Cosmetic Surgery proudly serves men and women living in Scottsboro, Ft. Payne, Huntsville, and the neighboring communities of northern Alabama.